Get In Gear With New All Access Columns!
January 15, 2014 at 2:28 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MARKETRON VP/Mobile Solutions MARTIN KRISTISETER..
* CONSULTANT TIPS: NEIL GALLAGHER and MIKE ANTHONY explain "What Radio Can Learn From The Super Bowl: Ineffective Commercials Are Costing Us A Lot of Money!"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asks "Why Do Some Brands Have A Problem With The 'F' Word?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER exclaims, "No Music Research, No Problem"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNKS/CHARLOTTE morning hosts DREX & MANEY (& CASSIDY).
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WNRG/MILWAUKEE Brand Mgr./afternoons "COUSIN" ED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KIMN/DENVER PD/afternoons BO JAXON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with PEER MUSIC, MUSIC KNOX Sr. Creative Dir., CEO/Pres. MICHAEL KNOX.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with LIFE AS YOU OWN IT co-host MARK MCDOUGALD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with GLASSNOTE RECORDS Head of Promotion NICK PETROPOULOS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews HOWL Owner ERIC HOLMES.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WZMR/ALBANY, NY PD/middays TANCH.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WBLS-WLIN/NEW YORK OM SKIP DILLARD.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KSOS/LAS VEGAS and WCIE/SARASOTA, FL PD and DJ SCOTT HERROLD and JAYAR REEVES..
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDAQ/DANBURY, CT alum JOE DUPNIK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.