Snow What? Cool New All Access Columns Just Posted!
January 22, 2014 at 3:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews COLEMAN INSIGHTS CEO JON COLEMAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON observes that "We Are Storytellers."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS expects "External Forces For 2014"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS sees "Blurred Lines -- When Your Tweet Becomes An Ad."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER remembers "Martin Luther King And His Dream 2014."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKSE/BUFFALO MD/afternoons JUD HEUSSLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WKXHT/LAFAYETTE, LA Brand Manager/MD/Digital Format Capt. DJ DIGITAL.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KLZK-KZTQ/LUBBOCK, TX OM/PD/mornings ROB CREIGHTON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with PEER MUSIC, MUSIC KNOX Sr. Creative Dir., CEO/Pres, MICHAEL KNOX.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WFMM-WLAU/LAUREL-HATTIESBURG, MS Dir./Operations MICHAEL MERGENS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNOB/SANTA ROSA APD/MD BRANDON GREEN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews IMAGEN RECORDS Radio Promotion STEVEN NATHAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with THIRTY TIGERS Radio Promotions LINDSAY REID.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with KPRS, KPRT-A/KANSAS CITY OM/PD MYRON FEARS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews CMB Chairman Of The Board/Exec. Dir. CHRIS LEMKE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRXK/FORT MYERS-NAPLES, FL alum MARK "STEELE" MATTHEWS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.