Score Big With New All Access Columns!
January 29, 2014 at 12:24 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews COUNTRY RADIO BROADCASTERS Exec. Dir. BILL MAYNE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks, "What's Your Plan?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes that "As Much As You May Personally Loathe 'Live Tweeting' - The Benefits For Radio Outweigh Ignoring It."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wonders, "Why Am I Being Penalized For Success?"
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WERO/GREENVILLE-NEW BERN nights host AJ ANELLI.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDGS/WICHITA MD/afternoons ROYCE STEVENSON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KKVU/MISSOULA, MT OM/PD LEAH LEWIS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with singer LUCY HALE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WFMM-WLAU/LAUREL-HATTIESBURG, MS Dir./Operations MICHAEL MERGENS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WRXL/RICHMOND PD DUSTIN FLETCHER MATTHEWS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WBYR/FORT WAYNE, IN PD MATT TALLUTO.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WWCT/PEORIA PD/mornings MARC ALGHINI.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with PERRY BROADCASTING VP/Radio Programming TERRY "LARGEFATHER" MONDAY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WCLN/FAYETTEVILLE, NC MD STEVE TURLEY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAZY/LAFAYETTE, IN alum DANA MARHSALL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.