Envision Programming Spreads To More Affiliates
February 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM (PT)
ENVISION NETWORKS lineup of shows attracted 20 new affiliates in the past month. They were:
* AudioChopShop was picked up by KTWV/LOS ANGELES; and WQZY, WMLT-A, WMCG and WQIL/MACON, GA.
* VirtualNWS Weather Reports are being aired on WRCN/NEW YORK and WHHZ/GAINESVILLE, FL.
* Full Metal Jackie adds KBOB/DAVENPORT, IA.
* EZ Trak was added by WBRU/PROVIDENCE, RI.
* AudioMonky was picked up by WVKO/COLUMBUS, OH, WLFM-LP/CLEVELAND and WOXY/CINCINNATI.
* The Rooster is crowing on WMVN/Syracuse, NY and KKRG/ALBUQUERQUE, NM.
* Imaging Chop Shop was added by WQZY, WMCG and WMLT-A/MACON, GA.
* UNIVISION RADIO’s El Hit Parade de AMERICA was added by KBZQ/LAWTON, OK.
* Where Are They Now is now at WOZN-A/MADISON, WI.
* Looking Up to #1 is now heard at WQQR/PADUCAH, KY.
Stations interested in more information on any of ENVISION’s offerings can visit www.envisionradio.com or contact MELISSA BACHTEL at (216) 831-3761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.