The Game May Be Over, But Not The New All Access Columns!
February 5, 2014 at 2:46 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NIELSEN SVP/Local Media Product Leadership FARSHAD FAMILY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND wants you to "Maximize Weekend Programming."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asks "What 'Jobs' Are People 'Hiring' Radio To Do?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER looks back at "The History of Black History Month."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNOH/NORFOLK APD/MD/afternoons JAMES STEELE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKSS/ALBUQUERQUE and KBBT/SAN ANTONIO mornings/middays DANA CORTEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of DADDYROCKS artist KANISHA K.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS/NASHVILLE Editorial Asst. BRITTANY PELLEGRINO
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KZLS/OKLAHOMA CITY morning host REID MULLINS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KJEE/SANTA BARBARA GM/PD EDDIE GUTIERREZ.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WWBN/FLINT, MI MD MAGGIE MEADOWS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with PARAGON MEDIA STRATEGIES CEO MIKE HENRY.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with SIRIUSXM HIP-HOP NATION PD REGINALD HAWKINS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews artist/worship leader JEREMY ROSADO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with STONECOM RADIO alum MIKE "SANDMAN" SANDERS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.