Worldwide Radio Summit 2014 -- The Science Behind The Sound, Innovate Or Perish
April 2nd-3rd-4th At The Hotel Roosevelt, Hollywood
February 10, 2014 at 3:31 AM (PT)
Join hundreds of your peers from domestic and international radio for a powerful radio programming learning experience -- "The Science Behind The Sound, Innovate Or Perish" -- one of the most important sessions at the upcoming WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2014, APRIL 2nd-4th at HOTEL ROOSEVELT, HOLLYWOOD.
Despite predictions of doom and gloom, in the face of increased competition from a growing number of media platforms, radio continues to set the pace as the leading media source for entertainment and information reaching 242 million Americans weekly, according to NIELSEN (NET NEWS 2/6).
Invest in your future at WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2014 with this terrific session -- "The Science Behind The Sound, Innovate Or Perish" -- THURSDAY, APRIL 3rd, at 5p featuring:
* BILL ROSE, SVP/Audio Client Services, NIELSEN (Moderator)
* MIKE McVAY, SVP/Programming, CUMULUS
* PAT PAXTON, Pres./Programming, ENTERCOM
* BUZZ KNIGHT, VP/Program Development, GREATER MEDIA
* ANDREW JEFFRIES, VP/Programming, CLEAR CHANNEL/LOS ANGELES
* DON PARKER, VP/Programming, CCM+E/SAN FRANCISCO
* MIKE WALSH, Deputy Programme Director / Head of Music, XFM (UK)
* GUY DOBSON, Chief Content Officer, SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO (AUSTRALIA)
Do you know the answers to these important questions?
* How will radio face the challenges of these new platforms in terms of fighting for a position on the center stack in the connected car?
* What will radio do to maintain relevance and continue to grow?
* When will radio get its hands on additional streaming measurement?
Our panel of programming experts will share their knowledge on these and other programming topics speaking the unvarnished truth.
And there is so much more:
* The "Connected Dashboard" - radio's future
* New ways to reach consumers
* Creative programming
* Talent development
* New business models
* Social/digital media
* Radio's influence across multiple platforms
* New technology/platforms
* Streaming advances
* Radio device development
It all kicks off with a cocktail party at the HARD ROCK CAFE in HOLLYWOOD on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2nd!
Then two full days of cutting-edge sessions, two breakfasts, two luncheons including WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2014 Industry Awards, nightly cocktail parties and music -- all rolled into one great event.
Make sure that you are part of WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2014!
** Register for WWRS 2014 here.
** Book a room at the HOTEL ROOSEVELT here.
And head to www.worldwideradiosummit.com for more information.
MORE ABOUT: worldwide radio summit | april | hollywood | nielsen | hotel roosevelt | entercom | net news | australia | consumer | thursday | cumulus | wwrs | ccm | music | clear channel/los angeles | xfm | vay | bill rose | entertainment | wednesday | greater media | southern cross austereo | e/san francisco | hard rock cafe | digital media | buzz knight | mike walsh | pat paxton | technology | don parker | guy dobson | andrew jeffries | office | book | nfl | credit | employment | cell phones