You'll Fall For These New All Access Columns!
February 12, 2014 at 12:58 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MANATT DIGITAL MEDIA VENTURES CEO PETER CSATHY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST wants you to "Where Do You Get Stories For Radio Commercials?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS talks "On Lemons, Lemonade ... And Growing an Orchard."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes that "When You Debate Twitter, You Miss The Moment."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER recounts "Black History: Reconstruction And Its Teachings."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNKS/CHARLOTTE nights JAY SPARXX.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WLLD/TAMPA Exec. Producer MARK BAGGIO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WBQB/FREDERICKSBURG, VA morning host CHRIS CENTORE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with COLUMBIA recording artist TYLER FARR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with EXTREME GENES host/producer SCOTT FISHER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with ATLANTIC RECORDS VP/Alternative Promotion GARY GORMAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WXNX/FT. MYERS-NAPLES, FL APD/MD/middays ANTHONY "ROACH" PROFFITT.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with CONCORD MUSIC GROUP VP/Promotion KAREN DURKOT.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WIZF/CINCINNATI PD E.J. GREIG.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KLRC/SILOAM SPRINGS, AR PD MARK MICHAELS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KICK/QUINCY, IL alum JEFF "DOC" HOLLIDAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.