Infinite Dial: Pandora Still Rules The Net
February 24, 2014 at 2:21 PM (PT)
The latest INFINITE DIAL 2014 study has found that 31% of Americans 12+ report use PANDORA on a monthly basis, up from 27% one year ago. iHEARTRADIO is used by 9% monthly, while iTUNES RADIO, which debuted in 2013, garnered 8% monthly usage, followed by 6% using SPOTIFY. More insight from the study will be unveiled on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5th at 2p ET, during free, one-hour The Infinite Dial 2014 webinar from EDISON RESEARCH and TRITON DIGITAL.
This is the 22nd study in THE INFINITE DIAL series, one of the longest-running research series covering consumer use of media, technology and digital platforms. The webinar will be co-presented by EDISON RESEARCH VP/Strategy TOM WEBSTER and TRITON DIGITAL COO MIKE AGOVINO.
Other trends to be explored in INFINITE DIAL 2014 include:
* An update on Internet Audio usage, including new data on iTUNES RADIO, BEATS MUSIC and other services
* Recent growth in Podcasting
* The growth in smartphone ownership, and how it has changed consumer behavior
* Updates on social media usage for services including FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT, PINTEREST and more
* The connected car, and in-car usage of digital media
Register here for the free webinar.