You'll Heart These New All Access Columns!
February 26, 2014 at 4:10 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews UMG NASHVILLE Chairman/CEO MIKE DUNGAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE offers "Fanfare For The Uncommon Man Or Woman."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Expand Your Focus."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Social Is A Way Of Thinking, Not A Trick."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER defines "Black History: Stereotypes-Labeling-Acting White."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with K104/HUDSON VALLEY, NY MD/nights MICHAEL BENNETT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KOPW/OMAHA, NE PD/afternoons/mix show HOT BOY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KWNZ-KZTI-KNEWS on-air talent MELODY MINX.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ARISTO MEDIA GROUP/MARCO PROMOTIONS Pres./CEO JEFF WALKER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with CURTIS & KUBY SHOW Exec. Producer JILL VITALE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WVIC/LANSING and WZOX/KALAMAZOO, MI PD JAY MORRIS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews PROSPECT PARK RECORDS band YOU ME AT SIX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WCOO/CHARLESTON, SC PD LAURA LEE.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WPWX-WSRB/CHICAGO MD BARBARA A. MCDOWELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WCIE/TAMPA-SARASOTA-ATLANTA Production Dir. KRIS BYERLY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBFK/SACRAMENTO alum DAVID MELLO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.