Infinite Dial 2014: Smartphone Use Still Growing
March 4, 2014 at 3:19 PM (PT)
EDISON RESEARCH has documented the continuing growth of smartphones for the next INFINITE DIAL 2014 webinar, which will be held on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5th at 2p ET. The webinar will be co-presented by EDISON RESEARCH VP/Strategy TOM WEBSTER and TRITON DIGITAL COO MIKE AGOVINO.
The latest research shows that 61% of Americans 12+ now own a smartphone -- up from 53% in 2013 and 44% in 2012. Other trends to be explored in THE INFINITE DIAL 2014 include:
* An update on Internet Audio usage, including new data on iTUNES RADIO, BEATS MUSIC and other services
* Recent growth in Podcasting
* The growth in smartphone ownership, and how it has changed consumer behavior
* Updates on social media usage for services including FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT, PINTEREST and more
* The connected car, and in-car usage of digital media
Register here for the free webinar.