New All Access Columns On The March!
March 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BMG CHRYSALIS NORTH AMERICA Pres./Creative & Marketing LAURENT HUBERT.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST offers "Writers' Daily Exercises - I."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS notes that "If You're Doing The Same Thing You Were A Year Ago, You're Already Behind."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes that "Ears, Eyes And Hearts Get Ratings."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDCG/RALEIGH 'BOB & SHOWGRAM' Assoc. Producer BROOKE " PEANUT BUTTER" SAWYER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPAT/SANTA MARIA-LOMPOC, CA OM/PD/MD/mixer EDWIN "DJ E-WREK" RUANO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WLKG/LAKE GENEVA, WI morning co-host/middays MANDY JAMES.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with CLEAR CHANNEL/CMT host CODY ALAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WQSC/CHARLESTON, SC mornings BRYAN CRABTREE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WKQX/CHICAGO OM JIM RICHARDS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WTKW/SYRACUSE, NY Brand Manager HARVEY KOJAN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with COLORADO PUBLIC RADIO/DENVER VP/Music DOUG CLIFTON.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WGZB/LOUISVILLE PD PHILLIP DAVID MARCH.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KXWA/DENVER Dir./Operations GRAYSON LONG.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPTY/NASSAU alum MATTHEW SAMBOLIN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.