New All Access Columns On The March!
March 26, 2014 at 2:43 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews GRAPHITE Founder/Owner BEN TURNER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ED MANN argues that "Jazz Is America's Only Indigenous Art Form? I Don't Think So."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS reminds you that "Social Is Not The New Request Line."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER discusses "Voicetracking: Do it Right On the First Take."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KLLY-KKBB/BAKERSFIELD, CA OM/PD/mornings DANNY HILL.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KWYD/BOISE APD/MD/mornings TONY TECATE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of singer/songwriter/performer PAUL RODGERS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist JERROD NIEMANN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with SABO MEDIA Chairman WALTER SABO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNDD/SEATTLE MD PEPPER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews LAZER 99.COM & ROCK102.COM Brand Manager LENNY DIANA.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTAOS-LUNA 1037 Pres./MD/Prod. Dir KATIE SPEIRS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with former PD/on-air radio personality JEFF HARRISON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band THE ROYAL ROYAL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRBR/SOUTH BEND, IN alum JIM IRIZARRY "MAXIMUS."
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.