What's Up? New All Access Columns -- And The Worldwide Radio Summit!
April 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ROUND HILL MUSIC SVP A&R/Head of Label Services JONNIE "MOST" DAVIS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE cites "Five Easy Theses."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Be Great ... Create!."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS is "Harnessing The Ego, Removing Vanity And Just Being 'Flawsome'."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER advises that you "Prepare Before You Start Your Air Shift."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHOP/MODESTO-STOCKTON, CA morning host MADDEN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews entertainer NICK CANNON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WWFS/NEW YORK CITY afternoon host DYLAN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with HUKA ENTERTAINMENT Co-Founder/CEO A.J. NILAND.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE SAVAGE NATION host MICHAEL SAVAGE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with JACOBS MEDIA consultant MIKE STERN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews ON TAP host NIK CARTER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WOXL HD-2/ASHEVILLE, NC programming, on-air host HEATHER ANDERS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with former 105-9 KISS/DETROIT morning host JOHN MASON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band MIKESCHAIR.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBZC/PHILADELPHIA alum BRETT HOLCOMB.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.