April Showers You With New All Access Columns!
April 9, 2014 at 2:15 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CD BABY Dir./Marketing KEVIN BREUNER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST brings up "Commercial Twists On The Familiar.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS believes "The Time Is Now."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS recalls "Wisdom, Laughter, And Selfies Dominate #WWRS2014."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "There Is Always Room For Improvement.
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with NOW 95.5/OKLAHOMA CITY, OK PD TOD TUCKER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDGS/WICHITA, KS PD/mornings GREG WILLIAMS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WZID/MANCHESTER, NH morning host MIKE MORIN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with BLACK RIVER ENTERTAINMENT artist CRAIG MORGAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE SAVAGE NATION host MICHAEL SAVAGE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with GLASSNOTE RECORDS Sr. Dir./National Promotion MICHAEL STARR.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews ON TAP host NIK CARTER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KHUM/EUREKA-ARCATA-HUMBOLDT, CA PD/MD MIKE DRONKERS.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with MUSIC CHOICE VP/Programming DAMON "DEE" WILLIAMS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WDJC/BIRMINGHAM, AB PD JUSTIN BROWN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRQX-WMAL/WASHINGTON, DC alum ROB CARSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.