New All Access Columns Are Never Taxing!
April 16, 2014 at 2:41 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews EMMIS Chairman/Pres./CEO JEFF SMULYAN
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS warns "Don't Be A 'Like-Baiter'."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER asserts that "You Can Never Be Too Careful."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ROBBINS ENTERTAINMENT musician/DJ/radio host TYDI.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WDHT/DAYTON, OH PD/afternoons RYAN DRAKE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMXP/PHOENIX morning show host MATHEW BLADES.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with SOUL CIRCUS COWBOYS singer/songwriter BILLY MCKNIGHT.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE SAVAGE NATION host MICHAEL SAVAGE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with OHANU BROADCAST CO. Dir./Programming FRED RICO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews CUMULUS Corporate PD/Rock TROY HANSON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with URBAN RADIO BROADCASTING Reg. Dir./Programming BRIAN RICKMAN.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with PAT GARRETT CREATIVE Owner PAT GARRETT.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews artist/songwriter ANTHONY EVANS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMZQ/WASHINGTON, DC alum MARK "SKID" LAVIN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.