Fresh Insight From New All Access Columns!
May 21, 2014 at 1:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SLYDE Founder/CEO JASON PELTZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON wants you "Knowing Who You Are."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS warns: "Loose Tweets Sink Fleets."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "Personality Radio Is In The Presentation."
* Be sure to take a swing at THE MORNING PUNCH.
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KUJ/TRI-CITIES, WA PD JAMES TYLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBFM/MCALLEN, TX PD/morning host JOHNNY O.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KLLP/IDAHO FALLS, ID PD/mornings DUSTY BEE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with KWEN/TULSA, OK PD MATT BRADLEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with ADAM CAROLLA SHOW sidekick BRYAN BISHOP.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with 300 ENTERTAINMENT Head of Promotion BILL BURRS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WWSK/LONG ISLAND PD/Brand Manager DON HARRISON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WEXT/ALBANY VP/Radio CHRIS WEINK.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER talks shop with WBRU/PROVIDENCE Urban MD JAY POSTAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews SHAE SHOC RECORDS singer/songwriter BECKAH SHAE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from NETTWERK artist/producer/remixer/DJ MORGAN PAGE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVOE/ST. PAUL, MN alum RICK HOKANSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.