No Gloom In These New June All Access Columns!
June 11, 2014 at 1:44 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews syndicated Talk host DOUG STEPHAN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST is into "Writing Commercials To Sound Effects.'
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS wants you to "Focus On The Possible."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wonders "Who Owns Your Twitter Followers?"
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER delves into "The Origins Of Black Music Month.'
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN explains 'How Spinach Can Help Your Radio Career: VibeGrrl and the Hard Truths.''
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFIZ/ITHACA, NY Brand Manager/morning host GABE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDON/MONTEREY APD/MD/Promotions Dir./afternoons ANGEL "ON THE RADIO" JARQUIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of REPUBLIC RECORDS recording artist US THE DUO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WJMZ-F2/GREENVILLE, SC PD DAVE JACKSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews/CUMULUS TOPEKA Asst. OM/PD STEVEN MILLS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WHDQ-HD2/LEBANON, NH VP/Programming & Operations JUSTIN TYLER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from MUSIC CHOICE Assoc. Manager/Programming PD/Urban Formats JOE "J" DODD.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews BILL SCOTT GROUP Fundraiser/consultant BILL SCOTT.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from DECCA ASTRALWERKS artist/DJ/producer/remixer FATBOY SLIM.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WLWK/MILWAUKEE alum GRETCHEN 'BARTLETT' HELTERHOFF.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.