Jelli Offers RadioDash v 2.0
June 16, 2014 at 4:26 AM (PT)
JELLI has rolled out its RADIODASH version 2.0 ad campaign dashboard. RADIODASH provides stations, networks and advertisers detailed insights for ad campaigns in real-time and instant validation of spots running on broadcast radio. The real-time web application dashboard delivers essential data such as when commercials ran and what markets the ads played in, and gives dashboard users the ability to listen to playback on every station.
Users also have the ability to export data for easy integration and analysis to increase return on investment and speed payments. RADIODASH 2.0 will include many new features such as:
- Improved homepage -- easier navigation
- Faster and more resilient platform
- More detailed sorting options, including a table in the clearance breakdown section that will show a list of campaign weeks, what was ordered, what has aired, and a percentage figure in the number of spots, impressions and GRPS. A new feature has been added that allows a user to sort further by ISCI, daypart, week, station, market and type. The ability to sort through large amounts of data and generate very specific findings that a user may need. All of this information can be downloaded and/or printed directly from RADIODASH.
- New filtering features -- easier to search for campaigns
- Ability to see campaigns across other networks