CMB Awards Finalists Announced
June 18, 2014 at 7:41 AM (PT)
CHRISTIAN MUSIC BROADCASTERS (CMB) has announced the finalists for the SCOTT CAMPBELL Industry Achievement Award, the ROB GREGORY Community Service Award, and the RICH MULLINS Artist Impact Award.
The nominees for the 2014 SCOTT CAMPBELL Industry Achievement Award, presented to a Christian Broadcaster or associated professional for outstanding and long-term contributions to the growth of Christian music radio, are:
- CHUCK FINNEY -FINNEY MEDIA
- CHRIS HAUSER - HAUSER PROMOTIONS
- ANDREA KLEID - WORD ENTERTAINMENT
- FRANK REED - KLTY/DALLAS
- DR. PAUL VIRTS - NORTHWESTERN MEDIA
The nominees for the 2014 ROB GREGORY Community Service Award, presented to a Christian broadcaster, radio station or associated professional who, during the past year, has shown outstanding effort in community service, are:
- THE FAMILY network/APPLETON-OSHKOSH-GREEN BAY
- KCBI (90.9)/DALLAS-FORT WORTH
- KGCB (ARIZONA SHINE)/FLAGSTAFF-PRESCOTT
- KTIS (98.5)/MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL
- WBGL (FAITH-HOPE-FAMILY)/CHAMPAIGN
The nominees for the 2014 RICH MULLINS Artist Impact Award, presented to an artist or group to recognize their long-time contributions to the music and ministry of Christian radio, are:
- BIG DADDY WEAVE
- CASTING CROWNS
- MICHAEL W. SMITH
- NATALIE GRANT
Nominees will be voted on by CMB Gold Members, and winners will be announced at the MOMENTUM CMB Networking Dinner, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd, in ORLANDO.
For more info visit CMBonline.org.