New All Access Columns ... At Your Pleasure!
June 18, 2014 at 4:55 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews INSOMNIAC Founder PASQUALE ROTELLA.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON knows "What Listeners Really Want."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes that "Before Making Millions, Radio Helped Dan Whitney Git-R-Done!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXXB/LAFAYETTE, IN PD LOGAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WRDW/PHILADELPHIA morning host CHUNKY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMXZ/CHARLESTON, SC PD/afternoons SAMMY SUAREZ.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with CURB RECORDS VP/Promotion RYAN DOKKE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with K-NEWS 94.3/PALM SPRINGS, CA PD MIKE OAKES.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WFUZ-WEJL/WILKES-BARRE-SCRANTON,PS PD/Brand Manager TOM FERGUSON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WRKZ-WJKR-WMNI-A/COLUMBUS, OH VP/Programming & Operations HAL FISH.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with radio UNLEASHED host DAVE LEONARD.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WBLS/NEW YORK "Quiet Storm" host LENNY GREEN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews BEC RECORDS singer/songwriter DAVID DUNN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Sr. Dir./Programming GERONIMO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KEJO/ALBANY-CORVALLIS alum DANNY HAVEL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.