New All Access Columns ... All The Views Fit To Print
June 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RUMBLEFISH Founder/CEO PAUL ANTHONY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE wants you to "Go Fast Or Go Home."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS notices "The Weight That Radio Talent Carry."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER talks "Job Openings ... Aircheck/Demo ... Resumes."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN asks "If You Are Michael Jordan, Who Is Your Phil Jackson?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHTH/SANTA ROSA, CA AMD/afternoons/production GREG CYPIN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KHXT/LAFAYETTE, LA MD/mornings CHRIS REED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KRWM/SEATTLE afternoons MATT CASE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with VALERY MUSIC CO. musician RAELYNNN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KTMY/MINNEAPOLIS PD AMY DANIELS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with RADIO BDC MD/midday host JULIE KRAMER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews ROCK ALL NIGHT creator RUSS MOTTLA.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with 88NINE RADIO/MILWAUKEE PD SEAN DEMERY.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from musician GEORGE TANDY, JR.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews musician WES WILLIS.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from SIRIUSXM Sr. Dir./Programming GERONIMO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WTKS/SAVANNAH, GA alum JEFFREY D. RAYNO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.