New All Access Columns Cure The Summertime Blues!
July 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews JVC BROADCASTNG COO VICTOR CANALES and CEO JOHN CARACCIOLO.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST has the "Commercial Back-Story."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "Size Really Doesn't Matter."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Just Read This!"
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes that "LeBron James Tweet Hits The Mark: Social Media Guides A Good Jock."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER offers "5 Reasons Why Radio's 'Content Is King' Philosophy Is Wrong."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of SIRIUSXM DJ and original MTV VJ MARTHA QUINN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS MUSIC GROUP Editorial Asst. MONTA VADEN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KBLI-A/IDAHO FALLS, KBLY-A/POCATELLO PD/mornings TIM LEWIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KBRE/MERCED, CA OM/PD/MD JASON LACHANCE.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KHTQ/SPOKANE, WA PD/mornings GARY ALLEN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KPRI/SAN DIEGO PD MATT STONE.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from OLD SCHOOL 105.3/PRIASE 100.9/92.7/CHARLOTTE PD MARY K.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews KFSH/LOS ANGELES afternoon drive-turned-WAY-FM Network PD ROB WAGMAN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJ PORTER ROBINSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with THE GAME/CHICAGO alum PUGS MORAN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.