Hot As The Day Is Long ... New All Access Columns!
July 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews RENMAN MUSIC & BUSINESS Founder STEVE RENNIE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: BRIAN WRIGHT tells you to "Win Friends And Engage!"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS cautions you to "Avoid Your Comfort Zone."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "We Teach People How To Treat Us."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER wants you to "Stop Hiding Behind Your Voice."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN remembers "When G-d Blessed John Reynolds and Vice Versa."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER lists "Things Every Radio Station Website Should Have."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CCM+E/PORTLAND VP/Programming MARK ADAMS. .
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KVEG/LAS VEGAS morning host MIGGY SANTOS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of CAPITOL MUSIC GROUP singer/songwriter/artist SEBU SIMONIAN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with DACK JANIELS/COLUMBIA NASHVILLE artist CHASE RICE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WFLA-A/TAMPA co-host COREY DYLAN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CCM+E/INDIANAPOLIS Dir./Operations ROB CRESSMAN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WCPR/GULFPORT-BILOXI, MS APD/MD/middays SCOT FOX.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with DOREST INCENTIVES Chief Evolutionary Officer JOHN VERNILE.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WNBM/NEW YORK Production Manager GHOST.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews WFFH Network PD VANCE DILLARD.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJ PORTER ROBINSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WQTE/TOLEDO alum JAY THOMAS.