If It's Relevant, It's Being Discussed In New All Access Columns
August 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CLEAR CHANNEL NETWORKS and iHEARTRADIO Pres. DARREN DAVIS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE recalls "Late Night Conversations At 40,000 Feet.
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS cites "Bursts Of Brilliance From #MSBC26."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER responds to the person who said, "Wow ... They Fired My Friend."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes that "I Never Met Gene Romano, But He Did More For My Career Than Anyone
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER asserts that "Everything You Know About Radio Is Backwards."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIZM/LA CROSSE, WI nights/imaging JESSE SKELLEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WKHT/KNOXVILLE, TN MD/nights "MEAN" JEAN FREMONT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of PIF MUSIC singer/songwriter/artist MEGHAN SHANLEY.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WAMZ/LOUISVILLE PD/afternoons COYOTE CALHOUN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KZRG/JOPLIN, MO News Dir. DARRIN WRIGHT.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DESCENDANT RECORDS VP/A&R/Artist Development JAY HARREN.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews guitarist/solo artist TED NUGENT.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter LINDSAY MCCAUL.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJ GTA.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with K-LOVE RADIO alum AMANDA CARROLL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.