New All Access Columns -- Just In Time For The Pennant Drive!
September 3, 2014 at 3:43 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews YOUTUBE Product Manager and MUSIC BIZ Chairman FRED BETEILLE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE realizes "Time's Up!"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts, "Be Warned: Facebook Is As Gray As The FCC."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER talks "Diary Today ... PPM Tomorrow."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes that "Is The Pressure Getting To You? Radio's Connection To The Cuckoo's Nest."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "What Radio Stations Can Learn About Promotions From The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Shows."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WRQX/WAHINGTON, D.C. afternoon-driver MARO "MARCO" OREM.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBBT/SAN ANTONIO, KKSS/ALBUQUERQUE, KVVF/SAN JOSE-SAN FRANCISCO MD JAIME HAMM VALENZUELA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMXS/MONTGOMERY, AL morning co-host LEANNE THOMPSON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with indie musician CLARE DUNN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with 24/7 NEWS SOURCE/TOTAL TRAFFIC NETWORK news anchor STEVE KINDRED.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KXTE/LAS VEGAS morning show DAVE, MAHONEY & DK.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews CROBOT lead vocalist BRANDON YEAGLEY.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with musician GEORGE EZRA.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WUHT/BIRMINGHAM, AL Dir./Programming SAM NELSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter JOHN WALKER.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJs BASEMENT JAXX.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CBC RADIO alum JOSH HOLLIDAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.