Westwood One Names 9 To National Sales Division
September 4, 2014 at 6:37 AM (PT)
WESTWOOD ONE has added or upped nine new members to its national sales division. The changes include:
- In LOS ANGELES: NEWMARK ADVERTISING VP ADAM GILBERT as VP, Talk Sales.
- In NEW YORK: WESTWOOD ONE Sales Planning Manager MATT CARUSO as National Account Manager.
- In ATLANTA, LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA Sports WQXI-A (790 THE ZONE)/ATLANTA's EVAN CROCKER as National Account Manager and CLEAR CHANNEL's DANIELLE ROSS as Sales Associate.
- In DALLAS, DAVID DEROCHE rejoins WESTWOOD ONE as National Account Manager and BROOKE COLLINS also joins for the same position.
- In DETROIT, JENNY SHEBIB has been named National Account Manager.
- In CHICAGO, WESTWOOD ONE Sales Associate JOANNA VARDIKOS has been upped to National Account Manager and ADAM SHIFRIN has been named Manager, Sports Sales Midwest.
President STEVE SHAW said, "Moving the mark for our agency and client partners is a priority. We've modernized our product line to offer the best networks, as well as multi-platform platforms like RED CARPET RADIO, RDIO, WESTWOOD ONE SPORTS, and NASH. We are confident we have the right sales team in place to design custom advertising solutions that deliver with creative excellence."