New All Access Columns, Come Heat Or High Water!
September 10, 2014 at 4:22 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Publisher JOEL DENVER interviews CUMULUS EVP/Programming JOHN DICKEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND cashes in on "The At-Work Payoff."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS asserts, "We Now Operate In An Era of 'Earn'."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes "It's Okay To Fire A** Holes...."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes that "Is The Pressure Getting To You? Radio's Connection To The Cuckoo's Nest."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER wants you to "Use This Easy Technique To Increase Your Morning Show's Online Engagement."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KSXY/SANTA ROSA, CA afternoons/Promotions Dir. NATALIE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews MR. 305 INC Promotion/A&R DANNY "C" CONIGLIO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of ex-WGYL/VERO BEACH, FL PD DARRIN ARRIENS.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with STREAMSOUND MUSIC GROUP CEO/Pres. STEVE RICHARDSON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KGO/SAN FRANCISCO Producer BRIAN PELLEIER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WWDC/WASHINGTON, D.C. middays MIKE JONES.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WDRV/CHICAGO PD CURTISS JOHNSON.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WZEW/MOBILE, AB PM/PD TIM CAMP.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from KJMM/TULSA, OK middays SONNY MAC.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter TAMMY TRENT.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artist/producer/DJ ALESSO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFAS/WHITE PLAINS, NY alum HAMILTON ZAR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.