No Summertime Blues With New All Access Columns!
September 17, 2014 at 3:44 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews UMG NASHVILLE Pres. CINDY MABE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST is spot-on about "Radio Commercials: Writing To Voices."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS believes "You Reap What You Sow."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER is extra-cautious "When Sex Is Involved..."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER is "Introducing The 2014 Radio Station Website Usability Challenge
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KLLY/BAKERSFIELD, CA MD/afternoons DARON "SNACKS" HARRIS
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KCAQ/OXNARD-KQIE/SAN BERNARDINO morning co-host, KFYZ/SANTA BARBARA PD/afternoons DANIEL "MAMBO" HERREJON
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WVMX-WSNY-WNND-WNNP/COLUBUS, OH Dir./Operations and Brand Manager JIMMY STEELE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with CURB RECORDS musician LEE BRICE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KGO/SAN FRANCISCO Producer BRIAN PELLEIER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WZNE/ROCHESTER, NY PD ALICIA TYLER.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from QC102.COM/CHARLOTTE, NC morning man BJ MURPHY.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band BOILING POINT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.