New All Access Columns A-Fallin'
September 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews UMG NASHVILLE Pres. CINDY MABE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON talks "Absolute Radio."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS plants "The Seeds Of Achievement - Part One."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS knows "What The Kids Really Want."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER advises you "Don't Literally Stress Out!"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER sees "The Folly Of Transmitter Salvation (Or Radio's Double-Meaning)."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAZY/LAFAYETTE, IN on-air personality BLAIR GUENTHER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KRQK/SANTA MARIA-LOMPOC, CA OM/PD/MD EDWIN "DJ E-WREK" RUANO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WMXS/MONTGOMERY, AB PD/mornings JAMIE "JT" THOMPSON.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with GLASCO MEDIA Owner BOB GLASCO.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGCH/GREENWICH, CT AND BIZTALKRADIO Asst. News Dir./host JIM CAMPBELL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KTEG/ALBUQUERQUE morning show BUCK & DEX WITH BAXTER.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews THE PRETTY RECKLESS lead vocalist TAYLOR MOMSEN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KRSH/SANTA ROSA, CA PD ANDRE DE CHANNES.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from INTERSCOPE SVP/Urban LARRY KHAN.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews musician TREY PEARSON from the band EVERYDAY SUNDAY.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ELEVATION PD KELVIN RAMIREZ
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with BEND RADIO GROUP alum MICK GREEN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.