Oregon FM, New York And Maryland Translators Sold
October 17, 2014 at 2:38 PM (PT)
CALCOMM STATIONS OREGON, LLC is selling Hot AC KQCB-F (Q 94.9)/CANNON BEACH, OR and its booster KQCB-FM1 in ASTORIA, OR to SPINLOGIC ENTERPRISES, INC. for $170,000 ($42,500 cash and $127,500 in a promissory note).
In other filings with the FCC, BILBAT RADIO INC. is selling W294BU/CORNING, NY and W296CR/BATH, NY to SOUND COMMUNICATIONS, LLC for $1,000.
AIRPORT INVESTORS L.P. is selling W271BV/HAGERSTOWN, MD to MANNING BROADCASTING, INC. for $25,000.
GRAND VIEW UNIVERSITY has refiled its request for a Silent STA for KGVC-LP/DES MOINES for financial reasons.
CALVARY RADIO NETWORK, INC. has requested a extension of its Silent STA for WCNM/HARVARD, IL due to loss of its site.
KC CLUB, INC. has closed on the sale of noncommercial WJVM/BELLEFONTE, PA to VOICE OF DIVINE MERCY for $1,000.
And BLIZZARD BROADCASTING has closed on the sale of Country KBCR-A-F (BIG COUNTRY RADIO)/STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO from COOL RADIO, LLC for $500,000.
In a deal yet to be filed with the FCC, COCHISE BROADCASTING LLC is selling Adult Standards KOMJ-A (MAGIC 1490)/OMAHA to WALNUT RADIO, LLC for an undisclosed price. KALIL AND CO. is serving as exclusive broker for the deal.
Also, low power FM construction permits were granted to:
- RICHMOND COMMUNITY RADIO INC, RICHMOND, KY
- HERE AND AGAIN, OTTAWA, IL
- MANCHESTER PUBLIC TELEVISION SERVICE, MANCHESTER, NH
- RIOS DE AGUA VIVA CHURCH OF GOD, LAKEVILLE, MN
- NEW LITE MEDIA, ROCKY MOUNT, NC
- IBERO AMERICAN ACTION LEAGUE, ROCHESTER, NY
- WHITE STONE RADIO INC., WHITE STONE, VA
- KINGDOM IMPACT CHRISTIAN CULTURAL CHURCH INC., ELKHART, IN
- MANCHESTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE, MANCHESTER, CT
- M&M COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INC., OAK BLUFF BRANCH, OAK BLUFF, MA