Radio Advertising Bureau Elects New Officers And Directors
Hartley Adkins, EVP Major Markets of iHeartMedia, Inc. Elected RAB Board Chair
October 29, 2014 at 10:31 AM (PT)
The RADIO ADVERTISING BUREAU held its annual Board of Directors Meeting in BALTIMORE, OCTOBER 21st-22nd. During the meeting a new slate of officers were elected, along with new incoming directors.
- HARTLEY ADKINS, EVP/Major Markets, iHEARTMEDIA, RAB Board Chair
- GINNY MORRIS, Chair/CEO, HUBBARD RADIO, RAB Vice Chair
- KIM GUTHRIE, EVP/Radio, COX MEDIA GROUP, RAB Finance Chair
- STEVE NEWBERRY, Pres./CEO, COMMONWEALTH BROADCASTING, RAB Secretary
- BUD WALTERS, Founder/Pres., THE CROMWELL GROUP, Immediate Past Chair
Newly Elected Directors:
- DREW HOROWITZ, Pres./COO, HUBBARD RADIO
- BILL MCELVEEN, EVP/Southern Region, ALPHA MEDIA
- PAT WALSH, COO/CFO, EMMIS COMMUNICATIONS
- STEVE WEXLER, EVP, JOURNAL BROADCAST GROUP
"We are thrilled to have HARTLEY ADKINS at the helm of the RAB Board of Directors. HARTLEY's experience at iHEARTMEDIA, INC. provides the RAB and the Board a tremendous strategic advantage as we continue to serve and advocate for the radio industry," noted RAB Pres./CEO ERICA FARBER. "We also must thank BUD WALTERS for his guidance, leadership and service over these last two years. He has ensured a smooth transition with HARTLEY ADKINS and will continue to be an ally to the RAB and to our industry."
For a full list of the RAB Board of Directors, log onto www.rab.com.