New All Access Columns Set Up For The Fall!
November 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SOUND MIND Co-Pres. KRAIG KITCHIN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE examines "The Culture Of Crewing."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "The World Is Unmoved By How Great Your Prize Wheel Is."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER exclaims, "I Don't Want To Do Weekends Forever."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN is "Being Focused For The Promised Land."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains, "Why Recycling Is The Key To Engaging Your Radio Station's Listeners."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with singer/songwriter ELLA HENDERSON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBOS/FRESNO MD/Mixshow Coordinator DJ ERB.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WUHU/BOWLING GREEN, KY Afternoons/Imaging Producer SCOTT GURSTEIN.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with KUPD/PORTLAND APD/MD BRYAN "B-DUB" WASHINGTON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WORD/GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG News Anchor/Reporter JENNA KOCHENAUER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with SONY RED VP/Promotion SCOTT BURTON.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WFXH/SAVANNAH, GA-HILTON HEAD, SC MD RYAN KOCH.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with musician MARC BROUSSARD.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WQHH/LANSING, MI PD DON BLACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews TENTH AVENUE NORTH musician JEFF OWEN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from artists/producers/songwriters GALANTIS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNUR alum RYAN HOPPE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.