Sold: Nebraska, Texas Stations
November 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM (PT)
BOTT RADIO NETWORK's COMMUNITY BROADCASTING, INC. is selling Religion KAMI-A/COZAD, NE to NEBRASKA RURAL RADIO ASSOCIATION for $87,500 plus a time brokerage agreement until closing.
In other filings with the FCC, HIGH PLAINS RADIO NETWORK, LLC is selling Classic Hits KATX/EASTLAND, TX to TERRY and LORI SLAVENS' FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME BROADCASTING, LLC for $450,000 in a 12-year promissory note at 8.522% interest. The buyers have operated the station under an LMA-with-option-to-buy since JANUARY 1, 2013.
NEW LIFE BROADCASTING, INC. is selling W266CF/CAROLINA, PR to AURIO A. MATOS BARRETO for $280,000. The translator will rebroadcast WCMA-A/BAYAMON, PR.
FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH, INC. has requested Silent STAs for K202DD/BASTROP, LA and K202DF/DUNN, LA die to co-channel interference.
And FRANK G. MCCOY has closed on the sale of W245CH/TRAVELERS REST, SC to SALEM's CARON BROADCASTING, INC. for $200,000.
Also, construction permits for new low power FMs were granted to the following:
- A LONDONDERRY EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM (ALERT), LONDONDERRY, NH
- STONES RIVER COMMUNITY MEDIA ALLIANCE, MURFREESBORO, TN
- THE JOSIAH MINISTRY, REDLANDS, CA
- HYRUM CITY CORPORATION, HYRUM, UT
- EAST BAY ORIENTAL RADIO, INC., WALNUT CREEK, CA
- CHINESE VOICE OF GOLDEN CITY, LAS VEGAS, NV