Radiothons Galore For Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
November 26, 2014 at 3:08 PM (PT)
Nine recent Radiothons raised a total of $1,418,658 for local CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. Donations will stay in the area to fund critical equipment, services, research and charitable care that saves and improves the lives of local kids.
The radiothons included:
* KCOL/BEAUMONT, TX raised $4,786 on NOV. 17th for CHISTUS HOSPITAL –ST. ELIZABETH.
WDEN/MACON, OH raised 14,500 on NOV. 18th-19th for THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT THE MEDICAL CENTER OF CENTRAL GEORGIA.
* WPTE/VIRGINIA BEACH, VA raised $342,675 on NOV. 18th-2st for CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF THE KING’S DAUGHTERS.
* WVAQ/MORGANTOWN, WV raised $120,647.00 on NOV. 18th-19th for WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* WHKO/DAYTON, OH raised $300,018 on NOV. 19th-21st for DAYTON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* WTVR/RICHMOND, VA raised $77,500 on NOV. 19th-21st for CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF RICHMOND AT VCU.
* WDBR/SPRINGFIELD, IL raised $108,456 on NOV. 20th-21st for ST. JOHN’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* WXMA/LOUISVILLE, KY raised $324,076 on NOV. 18th-19th for KOSAIR CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* WDVD/DETROIT raised $126,000 on NOV. 18th-19th for BEAUMONT CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.