Minnesota Combo Changes Hands; Cox Buys Jacksonville Translator
December 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM (PT)
PRAIRIE BROADCASTING COMPANY is transferring Classic Rock KXDL (HOT ROD RADIO)/BROWERVILLE, MN and Country KEYL-A/LONG PRAIRIE, MN to DOUG FRAUENHOLTZ's D&K DISTRIBUTORS, INC. for forgiveness of $123,058.32 in debt that D&K purchased from MINNESOTA NATIONAL BANK.
In other filings with the FCC, BARRY J. MAGRILL is selling W258CN/JACKSONVILLE, FL to COX RADIO, INC. for $350,000. The primary station to be rebroadcasted by the translator is listed as News-Talk WOKV-F/JACKSONVILLE.
CALVARY ALBUQUERQUE, INC. is selling K229AL/QUESTA, NM to RICHARD L. GARCIA BROADCASTING, INC. for $15,000.
BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC. is selling K267AN/ALEXANDRIA, LA to CENLA BROADCASTING LICENSING COMPANY, LLC for $80,000.
SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, LLC has applied for Silent STAs for K278BJ and K238BA/MITCHELL, SD while they move to a new site.
SPANISH CULTURAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. has closed on the sale of noncommercial Spanish Variety WNZN/LORAIN, OH to PACE FOUNDATION for $280,000.
And FLORIDA PUBLIC RADIO, INC. has closed on the sale of noncommercial Religion KRTT/GREAT BEND, KS to DIVINE MERCY RADIO, INC. for $62,900.
Low power FM construction permits have been granted to:
- CENTRO CRISTIANO EL SERMON DEL MONTE, RALEIGH, NC
- 24-7 BROADCASTING, INC., CINCINNATI, OH
- CITY OF CHARLESTOWN, IN, CHARLESTOWN, IN
- TOLEDO INTEGRATED MEDIA EDUCATION, INC., TOLEDO, OH
- FLINT ODYSSEY HOUSE INC., FLINT, MI
- BERKS RADIO ASSOCIATION, LENHARTSVILLE, PA
- WORD OF LIFE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP, GALLOWAY, NJ
- SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS OF PERPETUAL ADORATION, SOUTH BEND, IN
- HEARTS AFIRE MINISTRIES, INC., EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ
- MICHIGAN SPECIALIZED COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC., FLINT, MI
- CARDINAL NEWMAN SCHOOL, COLUMBIA, SC
- LA IGLESIA CRISTIANA DE OXNARD, VENTURA, CA