Fresno AM's Ownership Restructured
January 15, 2015 at 12:31 PM (PT)
GORE-OVERGAARD BROADCASTING, INC. is selling Ethnic KBIF-A/FRESNO, CA to majority owner CORDELL J. OVERGAARD as trustee of the CORDELL J. OVERGAARD TRUST for $410,000.
In other filings with the FCC, STELLAR MEDIA, INC. has requested a Silent STA for KOZA/ODESSA, TX after the building in which it leased space changed hands and it needed to move its offices and studios.
FRED R. & EVELYN K. MORTON have closed on the sale of K243BJ/OKLAHOMA CITY, OK to TYLER MEDIA L.L.C. for $100. The translator will rebroadcast Sports KEBC-A/DEL CITY-OKLAHOMA CITY.
WAY MEDIA, INC. has closed on the sale of W256CF/MASONVILLE, KY to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE/OWENSBORO, INC. for $42.500. The translator will rebroadcast News-Talk WOMI-A/OWENSBORO.
And WAY MEDIA, INC. has closed on the sale of W225BN/CORINTH, MS to TELESOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC. for $15,000. The translator will rebroadcast Sports WKCU-A/CORINTH.
Low power FM construction permits were granted to:
- PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC ACCESS CORPORATION, PHILADELPHIA, PA
- SAN DIEGO CATHOLIC RADIO, INC., SAN DIEGO, CA
- TROY BIKE RESCUE INC., SCHENECTADY, NY
- MEDIA ALLIANCE, TROY, NY
- IGLESIA PENTECOSTAL CASA DE DIOS PARA LAS NACIONES INC., KANSAS CITY, KS
- PASCUA YAQUI TRIBE, A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED INDIAN TRIBE, OLD PASCUA VILLAGE, AZ
- GREEN EDUCATION AND LEGAL FUND, INC., ALBANY, NY