Colorado, Texas Translators Sold
January 21, 2015 at 11:03 AM (PT)
TIMOTHY C. CUTFORTH is selling K294CH/DIVIDE, CO to VIC MICHAEL's MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY TRANSLATORS, LLC for $10,000.
In other deals filed with the FCC, GERALD R. PROCTOR is selling K288FY/LIVINGSTON, TX to LAKE LIVINGSTON BROADCASTING, INC. for $17,500.
PEARSON BROADCASTING OF LEBANON, INC. has applied for a Silent STA for KLWT-A/LEBANON, MO due to damage from a water pipe burst.
GOLD COAST BROADCASTING LLC has requested a Silent STA for KUNX-A/PORT HUENEME-OXNARD-VENTURA, CA to make repairs to the day and night patterns of the station.after damage to its ground system and subsequent failure of the transmitter.
RAINEY BROADCASTING, INC. has closed on the sale of News-Talk WMXI/LAUREL, MS to EAGLE BROADCASTING LLC for $800,000. The buyer has been operating the station under a time brokerage agreement since JULY.
RADIO DISNEY has closed on the sale of WFDF-A/FARMINGTON HILLS-DETROIT to KEVIN ADELL's THE WORD NETWORK for $3 million. GREG GUY of PATRICK COMMUNICATIONS served as broker for the buyer and BILL SCHUTZ of SCHUTZ AND COMPANY represented the seller in the deal.
And SHAFFER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC. has closed on the sale of Classic Rock KRXB/BEEVILLE, TX to TEXKAN COMMUNICATIONS, LLC for $40,000 ($10,000 cash, the rest in a promissory note over three years at 5.5% interest).
Low power FM construction permits were granted to the following:
- CHRISTIAN MEDIA, INCORPORATED, COLUMBUS, OH
- SANTA ROSA COMMUNITY MEDIA ACCESS CENTER, INC., SANTA ROSA, CA
- REDWOOD JUSTICE FUND, SANTA ROSA, CA
- PETALUMA COMMUNITY ACCESS, PETALUMA, CA
- G-TOWN RADIO, PHILADELPHIA, PA
- GERMANTOWN UNITED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, PHILADELPHIA, PA
- GERMANTOWN LIFE ENRICHMENT CENTER, PHILADELPHIA, PA
- SOUTH PHILADELPHIA RAINBOW COMMITTEE COMMUNITY CENTER, INC., PHILADELPHIA, PA
- SONOMA CHARTER SCHOOL, SONOMA, CA
- OHIO HISPANIC COALITION, COLUMBUS, OH
- JEAN ARNOLD GROUP FOUNDATION, NAPA, CA