Price For Alpha-Coast Deal $11,150,000
January 22, 2015 at 3:51 AM (PT)
The previously-undisclosed price for ALPHA MEDIA's purchase of COAST RADIO COMPANY AC KUIC/VACAVILLE-NAPA-FAIRFIELD, CA and booster KUIC-FM2/VALLEJO (KUIC, INC.), AC KKIQ/LIVERMORE, CA and boosters KKIQ-FM-1/HAYWARD and KKIQ-FM-2/TRACY (KKIQ. INC.), and AC KKDV/WALNUT CREEK, CA and its booster KKDV-FM-3/MARTINEZ, CA (CONTRA COSTA COUNTY RADIO, INC.) is $11,150,000, according to the contract filed WEDNESDAY (1/21) with the FCC. ALPHA will take over the stations in an LMA starting FEBRUARY 1st.
In another filing with the FCC, WPRR, INC. has requested an extension of its Silent STA for WPJC/PONTIAC, IL while it builds new facilities; its temporary facility was shut off to prevent damage to the transmitter after the antenna was damaged.
In a deal yet to appear in the FCC database, RAY HENDRYX's RIO GRANDE BROADCASTING CO./BIG BEND BROADCASTING CO. Oldies KVLF-A and Country KALP/ALPINE, TX are being sold to MARTIN and PATRICIA JANE BENEVICH, owners of DISH NETWORK local dealer BIG CANYON TELEVISION, for an undisclosed price, according to the ALPINE AVALANCHE.
A low power FM construction permit has been granted to OAKWOOD COMMUNITY CENTER, INC. at TROY, NY.
And the Commission has cancelled several licenses of several stations after receivibg nio response to a warning letter, including the following:
- UNITED STATES CP, LLC, KONK/GENOA, CO
- CIMARRON COMMUNICATIONS CO. LLC, K248AB/TELLURIDE, CO and K290AZ/EAGLE, CO
- BOARD OF EDUCATION OF THE CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE, NM, K212EG/QUESTA, NM
- CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC., K202DU/SAN JUAN BAUTISTA, CA and W218CB/FROGMORE, SC
- FOURTHSTREAM MEDIA, INC., K238AN/AMES, IA
- BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.. W274AE/GREENWOOD, SC and W295AN/MARATHON, FL
- REFUGE MEDIA GROUP (NEW BOARD), K277AT/LITCHFIELD, MN
- CHURCH PLANTERS OF AMERICA, W237BO/TABOR CITY, NC