Stay Warm With Hot New All Access Columns!
February 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: West Coast Net News Correspondent ROY TRAKIN interviews SLACKER RADIO SVP/Content And Programming JACK ISQUITH.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON has some "Radio News."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN asserts, "And Steve Dahl Never Apologized: Disco Demolition"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER wonders "Is Your Radio Station Missing Out on Half of the Internet's Power?"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND sees "Radio On Phones."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE wants you to "Achieve What You Dream."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WZNF/BILOXI-GULFPORT, MS PD/morning host BILLY SEXAUER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDDB/HONOLULU afternoons ERIC BUNDA "DJ KOOL E."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of STUDIO 1-FM, 2-FM/SAUDI ARABIA Supervisor JAMES "JIM KELLY" BAKER.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with artist FRANKIE BALLARD.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT co-host JOHN B. WELLS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with ATLANTIC RECORDS SVP/Alternative & Rock Promo RON POORE prior to his stroke on JAN.24th; RON is making incredible strides in his recovery.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews RAY GMEINER ROCKS PROMO Owner RAY GMEINER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXRT/CHICAGO MD KELLY RANSFORD.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from KKDA/DALLAS morning host DEDE MCGUIRE.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews INSPIRATION CRUISES & TOURS Business Development Dir. MICHAEL STEWART.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from DECO RECORDING GROUP Artist DEBORAH COX.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WUCS/HARTFORD, CT alum MICHAEL BOWER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.