Colorado Translator Sold
February 10, 2015 at 11:49 AM (PT)
VIC MICHAEL's MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY TRANSLATORS, LLC is selling K260AL/ARVADA, CO to PUBLIC BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC. for $100,000.
In other filings with the FCC, THE SAN MARCOS VOICE is transferring the construction permit for low power FM KZSM-LP/SAN MARCOS, TX to DAVID NEWMAN's THE SAN MARCOS TEXAS COMMUNITY RADIO ASSOCIATION for no consideration. The deal requires a waiver of the rules prohibiting transfer of LPFM CPs.
WAY MEDIA, INC. has applied for a Silent STA for K223CB/COLORADO SPRINGS while the station moves and while it seeks a new program source.
JOSE ANTONIO AGUILAR has requested an extension of his Silent STA for KOTX/HEBBRONVILLE, TX due to "an inability to staff its station on a full-time basis."
HALL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. has filed for an extension of its Silent STA for W244BJ/FROSTPROOF, FL while it moves the antenna to a new site.
And ISOTHERMAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE has closed on the sale of W256BP/CHARLOTTE to DAVIDSON MEDIA STATION WNOW LICENSEE, LLC for $500,000. The translator will rebroadcast Spanish News-Talk WNOW-A (LA MIL30)/MINT HILL-CHARLOTTE, NC.
Low power FM construction permits were granted to:
- IGLESIA DE DIOS JESUCRISTO MANANTIALES DE VIDA, TYLER, TX
- SUNDAY MORNING GLORY RADIO INC, SAN ANGELO, TX
- KATES MEDIA GROUP, INC., KILLEEN, TX
- SEMINOLE COUNTY COMMUNITY BROADCASTERS, INC., MOUNT DORA, FL
- NEW VOICE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, INC., KISSIMMEE, FL
- IGLESIA CUIDAD DE REFUGIO, LOWELL, AR
- EQUALITY BROADCASTING NETWORK. MONTGOMERY, AL
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA, NORMAN, OK
- CITY OF CONROE, CONROE, TX
- RUNNING WITH TIME COMMUNICATION, INC., WINTER PARK, FL
- CALHOUN COUNTY 9-1-1 DISTRICT, JACKSONVILLE, AL
- CALVARY CHAPEL OF DALLAS d/b/a CALVARY CHAPEL PLANO, PLANO, TX
- HISPANIC ARTS OF TAMPA, TOWN N' COUNTRY, FL