Two Stations Transferred Back To Access.1 From Trust
March 6, 2015 at 2:12 PM (PT)
ELLIOTT B. EVERS, trustee for COSECHA COMMUNICATIONS LLC, is transferring Regional Mexican KCUL-F (LA INVASORA)/MARSHALL, TX and Regional Mexican KSYR (LA INVASORA)/BENTON, LA back to ACCESS.1 LOUISIANA HOLDING COMPANY, LLC. The station had been put into a trust by ACCESS.1 in 2013 to comply with ownership caps in the SHREVEPORT and LONGVIEW-TYLER markets. The "Facilities, Services and Personnel Agreement" under which ACCESS.1 has been operating the stations under trust ownership will be transferred to ALPHA MEDIA upon closing of ALPHA's purchase of nine other radio stations in SHREVEPORT and TYLER-LONGVIEW for $13,750,000.
In another filing with the FCC, CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC. has requested a Silent STA for K220JU/NAMPA, ID due to technical problems ("It is not known at this time what the problem is").
And AMY VERMILLION has closed on the sale of 2% of MEDIA PROFESSIONALS, INC., licensee of Country KUNQ (BIG COUNTRY 99 THE ROOSTER) and Sports KBTC-A/HOUSTON, MO, to JUSTIN DIXON for $408. With the sale, DIXON swaps positions with VERMILLION, ending up with 51% of the company and leaving VERMILLION with 49%.
Low power FM construction permits were granted to:
- VOICE OF DIVERSITY, FAYETTEVILLE, AR
- HISPANIC HERITAGE RADIO NETWORK, LEON SPRINGS, TX
- BRANDON COMMUNITY BROADCASTING INC., BRANDON, FL