Radiothons Raise Over $2 Million For Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
March 10, 2015 at 5:43 PM (PT)
Eleven recent Radiothons raised a total of $2,047,724 for local CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. Donations will stay in the area to fund critical equipment, services, research and charitable care that saves and improves the lives of local kids.
From MARCH 4th-6th, radiothons were held at:
* WNKI/ELMIRA, NY, which raised $107,200 for ARNOT OGDEN MEDICAL CENTER.
* WUSJ/JACKSON, MS, which raised $456,879 for BLAIR E. BATSON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL. at the UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER.
* WXBM/PENSACOLA, FL, which raised $45,743 for THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT SACRED HEART.
From MARCH 5th-6th, radiothons were held at:
* WWST/KNOXVILLE, TN, which raised $130,374 for EAST TENNESSEE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* KURB/LITTLE ROCK, AR, which raised $157,147 for ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* KCLR/COLUMBIA, MO, which raised $228,534 for MU CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* KZSN/WICHITA, KS, which raised $89,927 for VIA CHRISTI HOSPITALS.
From MARCH 5th-9th, WOKO/BURLINGTON, VT, raised $283,756 for THE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
From MARCH 5th-7th, WMAS/SPRINGFIELD, MA, raised $325,465 for BAYSTATE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
From MARCH 6th-7th, KRYS/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX, raised $84,749 for DRISCOLL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
From MARCH 6th-7th, WSLQ/ROANOKE, VA, raised $137,950 for CARILION CLINIC CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.