Another Million-Plus Raised By Radiothons
March 16, 2015 at 5:01 PM (PT)
Five recent Radiothons raised a total of $1,168,789 for local CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. Donations will stay in the area to fund critical equipment, services, research and charitable care that saves and improves the lives of local kids.
The most recent radiothons were held by:
* KODZ/EUGENE, OR, which raised $50,944 on MARCH 12th-13th for PEACEHEALTH SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER.
* KSL/SALT LAKE CITY, UT, which raised $483,971 on MARCH 12th for PRIMARY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
* WFNK/PORTLAND, ME, which raised $327,549 on MARCH 12th-14th for THE BARBARA BUSH CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL at MAINE MEDICAL CENTER.
* KRVE/BATON ROUGE, LA, which raised $164,152 on MARCH 12th-13th for OUR LADY OF THE LAKE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
* WUSQ/WINCHESTER, VA, which raised $142,173 on MARCH 12th-13th for CHILDREN’S NATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM.