New All Access Columns, Come What May!
April 29, 2015 at 3:21 PM (PT)
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews LYRICFIND Founder/CEO DARRYL BALLANTYNE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH warns, "2015 Radio Revenue Gains Threatened By Lack Of Sales Talent."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS takes "Spring Training Your Morning Success Walk."
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS offers "The Social Highlight Reel From #WWRS2015."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER realizes "They Came To See The Show ... Not You."
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN notes "Radio's Reality On TV, A Subculture Captured For Sore Eyes (Or Not)."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER finds "Takeaways About Podcasting From The 2015 New Media Expo."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND cites "Two Radio Apps Which Blew My Mind."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE knows "There Aren't Really Monsters Under Your Bed."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXSS/MILWAUKEE-WZPL/INDIANAPOLIS nights host NATHAN GRAHAM.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WWKX/PROVIDENCE mornings DEANNA CRUZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of REPUBLIC songwriter/drummer/recording artist MATT SANCHEZ.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with OTTO PILOT RECORDS artist JAMES OTTO.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with GOW MEDIA CEO DAVID GOW.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KRBZ/KANSAS CITY PD LAZLO.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WKLC/CHARLESTON, WV PD/PM drive CHILI WALKER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KVNA/FLAGSTAFF, AZ OM/PD RICH MALONE.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from KPRS/KPRT-A/KANSAS CITY OM/PD MYRON FEARS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews FAITH RADIO NETWORK MD BOB CRITTENDEN.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from KISS MY VASSY artist/writer/producer/owner VASSY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WJMN/BOSTON alum MASTER JAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.