May The New All Access Columns Be With You!
May 6, 2015 at 12:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews INGROOVE MUSIC GROUP EVP/GM AMY DIETZ.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: BOB STEI exclaims, "Oh No, You Didn't!"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS realizes "It's All About Paying Attention."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER is shocked that "The Woman With Him ... Wasn't His Wife."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER believes "Radio Stations Should Never Write E-mails."
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND is "Working Together For Radio."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE spots "The Characteristics Of Great Talent."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SKEE-TV DJ/Media Pioneer DJ SKEE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WHTP/PORTLAND, ME PD/afternoons/mixer RYAN DEELON.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of VANGUARD band O.A.R.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with songwriters THE PEACH PICKERS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSCO-KOMY/SANT CRUZ-SAN JOSE-S. SAN FRANCISCO host/producer RUTH COPLAND.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DRIVE ALONE RECORDS U.S. Marketing Dir. ROB GROSS.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews STYX co-founder/guitarist JAMES "JY" YOUNG.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KUTX/AUSTIN on-air host JODY DENBERG.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from ex-HOT 92.3/LOS ANGELES announcer RENEE TAYLOR.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews singer/songwriter PLUMB.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from ULTRA/RCA producer/remixer/DJ KYGO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIREGRASS RADIO/DOTHAN, AB alum TIMOTHY W. SHELTON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.