Insomniac's Electric Daisy Carnival Returns To Vegas, June 19th-21st
May 6, 2015 at 1:09 PM (PT)
INSOMNIAC's 19th annual ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL arrives at LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY, JUNE 19th-21st, featuring more than 200 DJs performing across eight stages. For the first time, fans can get up-close with their favorite performers before and during the festival by bidding on newly released artist experiences through the very first EDC WEEK CHARITY AUCTION.
“EDC has grown so much since its move to LAS VEGAS five years ago,” said INSOMNIAC's PASQUALE ROTELLA. “Each year, we push ourselves to give headliners a variety of music genres and an experience that goes beyond their expectations. Now that the lineup has been released, I’m excited to announce the EDC WEEK CHARITY AUCTION, which offers unique experiences incorporating EDC artists. These new offerings allow the artists and fans to share unforgettable adventures, while also giving back to the Las Vegas community.”
Among the performers are ABOVE & BEYOND,AFROJACK, ALESSO, AVICII, ALISON WONDERLAND, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, BASSNECTAR, CALVIN HARRIS, DISCLOSURE, DJ SNAKE, ERIC PRYDZ, FATBOY SLIM, FLOSSTRADAMUS, HARDWELL, JASON BENTLEY, JOHN DIGWEEK, KASKADE, KEYS N KRATES, KIESZA, KREWELLA, MARTIN GARRIX, MARTIN SOLVEIG, METRIK, MOBY, PRETTY LIGHTS, STEVE ANGELLO, TIESTO, UMEK and Z-TRIP.
Celebrating the music, art and culture behind EDC, the charitable initiative gives fans the chance to create a priceless experience with performing artists during the week leading up to North America’s largest dance music festival, EDC Las Vegas. Once-in-a-lifetime auction items – featuring EDC LAS VEGAS DJs such as ABOVE & BEYOND, MARTIN GARRIX, ARTY and more – are now available through the EDC WEEK CHARITY AUCTION, closing FRIDAY, MAY 15th at 9a (PT).
In partnership with EBAY GIVING WORKS, the inaugural EDC WEEK CHARITY AUCTION will donate raised funds to CULTURE SHOCK LAS VEGAS, a group dedicated to empowering young people through dance and steering them away from substance abuse, violence and hatred.
The selection of artist experience auction items includes:
• Make Sushi with KREWELLA.
• Helicopter to EDC LAS VEGAS with DJ/producer SNAILS.
• Dinner at HAKKASAN RESTAURANT, followed by a private meet-up with HARDWELL in the LING LING LOUNGE.
• One-on-One with ARTY: One winner will get 30 minutes of exclusive time with one of dance music’s fastest-rising stars.
• Fly from L.A. to EDC with DATSIK
• Jump inside the WET REPUBLIC DJ booth with ABOVE & BEYOND during EDC Week.
• Join MARTIN GARRIX in the DJ booth at OMNIA, with a complimentary dinner for two at SEARSUCKER RESTAURANT.
• Hang out with STEVE ANGELLO at SLS LAS VEGAS.
• Spend a day with AUDIEN including dinner with the DJ and his crew at LAVO or TAO, gambling session at the COSMOPOLITAN of LAS VEGAS casino, and all-access during his set at MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB.
A full list of auction items can be viewed at Ebay.com/Insomniac.
A limited number of VIP tickets for EDC LAS VEGAS – for those 21 and over – are still available, priced at $699 (before service fees). Passes can be purchased at LasVegas.ElectricDaisyCarnival.com. General admission tickets are sold out.
For the most up-to-date details regarding EDC Las Vegas, head to