Finishing Off May With New All Access Columns!
May 27, 2015 at 4:43 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews HARKER RESEARCH Senior Partner RICHARD HARKER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: LEE SMITH asks, "Where's The Best Place To Find Media Sales Candidates?"
* MERGE: LORI LEWIS wants you to "Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood."
* COACHES CORNER: SAM WEAVER believes "You Gotta Turn It Off To Turn It On.
* RAISING THE BAR: ROB WAGMAN asks, "Brian Kelly's Kidney, Anyone!?"
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER wonders "We're In The Golden Age Of Television. So Why Aren't We In The Golden Age Of Radio?"
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND lists "Four Things To Learn From The UK's Radio Audience Figures."
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE cites, "7 Coaching Mistakes You're Probably Making."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KKMG/COLORADO SPRINGS, CO PD/middays NIKKI LANDRY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KDON/MONTEREY-SALINAS, CA APD/MD/Promotions Dir./afternoons ANGEL "VISA ON THE RADIO" JARQUIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of iHEARTRADIO personality SHELLEY WADE.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with KBEQ/EMPORIA, KS PS/mornings MIKE KENNEDY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with ABC RADIO "Your Body" host DR. JEN ASHTON.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with MONOTONE Manager MATT POLLACK.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews WXNX/FT. MYERS, FL APD/MD/afternoons CHRIS "DC" DELOZIER
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with the band THE WEEPIES.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from author WALKER SMITH.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the band ASONE.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from WARNER BROS./SWEAT IT OUT artist/producer/remixer YOLANDA BE COOL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KZZO/SACRAMENTO alum HUNTER QUINN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.