Lock In The Dates, April 13th, 14th, 15th For Worldwide Radio Summit 2016
Early Bird Registration Is Open
June 1, 2015 at 3:59 AM (PT)
The sixth annual WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT -- presented by ALLACCESS.COM and A&R WORLDWIDE -- is set to take place APRIL 13th, 14th, 15th, 2016 in HOLLYWOOD, CA at the historic HOLLYWOOD ROOSEVELT HOTEL, following another record-setting year in growth for WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2015.
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT is the "United Nations of Radio" attended by hundreds of U.S. and international radio and record executives over the past five years. WWRS 2016 will continue to highlight some of the most important issues and opportunities impacting radio today and tomorrow, as well as focus on the future of this crucial broadcast medium that is the world's largest communicator of music and sound. Among the topics being addressed are:
- Advances in digital audience measurement
- New ways to reach and engage with audiences
- Innovative ways to build new revenue streams
- Programmatic sales efforts
- Social/digital media integration and evolution
- Creative programming
- Mobilization- using mobile for all touch points of listener engagement
- Talent & radio brand development
- Spoken word
- New business models
- Radio's influence across multiple platforms
- New technology/platforms
- Streaming advances
- Radio device development ...
... and so much more!
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 begins with a fantastic kick-off party, returning to the HARD ROCK HOLLYWOOD on WEDNESDAY, APRIL, 13th. During WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2015's kick-off party, ANDY GRAMMER, EDEN XO, FIFTH HARMONY and HEYMOUS MOLLY performed.
The WWRS 2016 program will again aim to showcase even more global radio music stars! And on THURSDAY, APRIL 14th and FRIDAY, APRIL 15th we'll have more two more evening cocktail parties followed by more live entertainment featuring some big name acts as well as the crème de la crème of emerging U.S. and international talent.
Over the last five years, the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT has attracted hundreds of broadcasters, music executives and digital/social industry leaders from companies including:
- ABSOLUTE RADIO INTERNATIONAL (UK, AUSTRALIA), ARABIAN RADIO NETWORK (UAE), BBC RADIO (UK), BENZTOWN, BMG, BORRELL & ASSOCIATES
- CBS, COCA-COLA, COX, CUMULUS, DELTA AIRLINES, DMR INTERACTIVE, EDISON RESEARCH, EMMIS, ENTERCOM, ESPN RADIO, FLUXFM (GERMANY), FORD MOTORS, GREATER MEDIA, HIT FM (CHINA),
- iHEARTRADIO, JACOBS MEDIA, jacAPPS, LAST.FM, LDR, MARK RAMSEY MEDIA, MARKETRON, MIX GROUP, MTV/VH1 RADIO, NIELSEN, NELONEN MEDIA (FINLAND), NUVOODO, P4 (NORWAY)
- PANDORA, PBS, POLLACK MUSIC & MEDIA GROUP, PREMIERE NETWORKS, PROMOSUITE, RAB, RADIO DOBLE NUEVE (PERU), RDIO, REYNOLDS MEDIA
- SHUMAN CONSULTING, SIRIUSXM, SLACKER, SONY MUSIC (COLUMBIA, EPIC, RCA), SOUNDCLOUD, SOUNDOUT, SPECTRUM MEDYA (TURKEY), TOKYO FM (JAPAN), TRIPLE J RADIO (AUSTRALIA), TRITON MEDIA,
- UMG (INTERSCOPE, DEF JAM, REPUBLIC, CAPITOL), VIRGIN RADIO (MIDDLE EAST), WESTWOOD ONE, WMG (ATLANTIC, WARNER BROS.), XFM (UK), Y MUSIC, YAHOO!, 5FM (SOUTH AFRICA) and hundreds of others.
The WWRS 2016 event will focus on bringing together an even greater collection of radio, digital and music minds that will make the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT, once again, the must-attend global radio event for anyone who has an interest in the world's most powerful medium to break artists, sell music, build audience and generate revenue.
The architects behind the WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT include the world's most successful, respected and influential, independent, international talent discovery, development and consulting firm, A&R WORLDWIDE, which produces the annual MUSEXPO and consults numerous music industry events around the globe; and the world's largest online radio/music industry information and news resource, ALLACCESS.COM.
WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 will lead up to the highly-respected independent global music, media and technology conference MUSEXPO, which celebrates its 12th year in 2016 and has been hosted on three continents (N. AMERICA, EUROPE and AUSTRALIA).
The WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT's purpose is to unite broadcasters from the U.S. and other nations in an inclusive manner to showcase new creative and business models that will help this essential communicator of music, talk, news and sports evolve and thrive for years to come.
In addition, WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 will help radio networks connect with peers and help radio discover and expose some of the best new talent from across the globe to its vast audiences.
As radio evolves from terrestrial to online, satellite, digital and mobile, WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 will continue to offer the insight that will keep attendees on the pulse of the future of this essential broadcast medium and provide the chance to interact with those driving the future ideology and content of radio.
A&R WORLDWIDE/MUSEXPO Pres./Founder SAT BISLA states, "As members and advocates of the global radio and music communities we will once again provide a key forum to bring together radio and those vested in radio in a way to ensure this medium maintains its importance as the primary communicator of sound to billions around the world. I am very pleased again to be working with JOEL DENVER and his great team at ALLACCESS.COM, who possess a similar passion and vision for radio as A&R WORLDWIDE does: to help deliver an event that will bring broadcasters and music enthusiasts together for the betterment of radio, the listener and the music community."
ALLACCESS.COM Pres./Publisher JOEL DENVER notes, "As always I am again looking forward to working with SAT BISLA and his amazing team at A&R WORLDWIDE in presenting WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016. It's always an exciting time as we look around and see who the best speakers, thought leaders, and experts are that will be willing to bring their unparalleled knowledge of radio, digital technologies and successful, innovative methods of ways of driving new revenue streams so that radio executives around the world can tap into these rapidly evolving new frontiers of interaction and communication with their audiences both in broadcast and in emerging digital platforms.
"As always, WWRS 2016 will not be a rehash of the same old stuff you've seen elsewhere. WORLDWIDE RADIO SUMMIT 2016 will be another example of must-see, must-hear, must-attend content. We so look forward to your presence at WWRS 2016."
For more information contact: