iHeartRadio Registers Its 70 Millionth User -- And Counting
June 5, 2015 at 10:51 AM (PT)
iHEARTRADIO announced that it has officially surpassed 70 million registered users -- reaching this milestone faster than FACEBOOK or any other digital music or streaming service. It has also launched a new blog that offers more details and other iHEARTRADIO news.
Among the info kernels:
* The 70 millionth user is from DETROIT and he used his new account to create a MORRIS DAY playlist.
* TAYLOR SWIFT is the most popular custom artist station.
* WIZ KHALIFA’s "See You Again" (feat. CHARLIE PUTH) is most popular song.
* On average, the most popular time for listeners to tune in to iHEARTRADIO is noon on THURSDAYS (across all time zones)
* 60% of our users listen on mobile devices; desktop site access is in second place at nearly 40%.
* Custom stations feature a catalogue of over 20 million songs, spanning more than 800,000 different artists
* Users have created more than 580 million custom stations (excluding live radio station streams).
- The iHEARTRADIO app is available on 60+ device platforms and has been downloaded more than 600 million times.