New All Access Columns Are Heating Up!
June 10, 2015 at 2:53 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: Editor ROY TRAKIN interviews KCRW/LOS ANGELES MD JASON BENTLEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks "The 5 Questions."
* NEXT STEPS: SETH RESLER explains "How 'Help a Reporter Out' Can Help Your Radio
* RADIO FUTURESCOPE: JAMES CRIDLAND wonders, "Apple's New Beat 1 -- Who Are The DJs?"
* THE PERFORMANCE PLAYBOOK: PAUL KAYE offers "A Strategic Checklist For 'M'orning Shows."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WWST/KNOXILLE, TN MD/night jock CHRIS FENWAY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KKUU/PALM SPRINGS, CA MD/middays BIANCA FORT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KSTT/SAN LUIS OBISPO-SANTA MARIA, CA morning host MATT THIEL.
Country Editor RJ CURTIS goes one-on-one with WMIL/MILWAUKEE's KAREN DALESSANDRO.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WNTK/WEST CENTRAL NK and WUVR/EAST CENTRAL, VT morning host BEN SARRO.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WXDX-WDVE/PITTSBURGH PD JOHN MOSCHITTA.
Rock Editor KEN ANTHONY interviews KLOS/LOS ANGELES midday host BOB COBURN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KHUM/HUMBOLDT COUNTY, CA APD/afternoon host LARRY TRASK.
Urban/Urban AC Editor SAM WEAVER gets the latest from WBA/CHARLOTTE, NC MD/afternoons CORTNEY HICKS.
Contemporary Christian Editor MARK GILES interviews the singer/songwriter BLANCA.
Dance Editor CARY VANCE gets the latest from THRIVE MUSIC DJ/producer/remixer HUNTER SIEGEL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KALZ/FRESNO alum CHRISTIAN "FLOOD" BLOOD.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS.